Saturday, June 26, 2010

what a splendid way to spend a summer

... and capturing it on a BLOG!

I figured that since I spend about 65% of my awake hours on the computer, why not spend some of that time writing what will hopefully become the best blog in existance? Now you're probably all thinking, "But Amie, remember that time first year when you didn't want to study for chem so you randomly made a blog that you never updated after that night?" The answer is that this time will be different! This time I have nothing better to do with my life!

So, welcome to my blog. This whole blog process is kind of awkward, you know? I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be talking to myself and y'all are just casually listening in, or if I'm supposed to address you? All two of you?!

I don't want to risk being labelled too emo or anything, so I'm just going to go ahead and clarify the "title" of this blog, which is subject to change at any time. It's a line from the Regina Spektor song "Genius Next Door," and I was inspired to bestow that name on this blog because I've been listening to her nonstop in my attempts to be cool and artsy.

Peace.
^cliche way to end a blog post?